Skip to main content

Attendance blog 12-05-2020

Mark your attendance here

Comments

  1. Good Morning Sir!

    Aarav Bansal
    7B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir Aaron Xavier Jomon 7b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir, SOL KAMLALDIN 7B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir Gabriel John 7B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir
    Mohammed Rayhan 7B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sir,
    Jatin Giroti 7B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Sir
    Vilhousier Sanchu
    7B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Sir,Harshit Ranjam 7 B

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOOD MORNING SIR
    AYUSH ARUN
    7B,7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir
    Jadon Stanley Minj
    7B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Sir
    I am Theofin S Shaji
    7B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir!
    Vaibhav Vij 7-B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir loveleesh singh 7b

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir
    Krishna Rawat7B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir trying since 10:40am yo join the meet class.. Still not able to connect... Please help

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning Sir
    Jadon Stanley Minj 7B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir, Aarav Vashistha 7th B

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning mam I am Devansh 7-B

    ReplyDelete
  19. GOOD MORNING SIR AYUSH DIMRI 7-B

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning sir . Atyab khan 7B

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir loveleesh singh 7b

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rutina Diaria ( Daily Routine )

Buenos Días estudiantes, I hope all of you are doing fine  Today we are going to learn how to describe about daily routine in Spanish. But before we start talking about retina diaria, we first need to know reflexive verbs. I hope you remember reflexive verb because we  discussed it last year. Anyways, let's take a quick recap F ew Instructions  1. Note down  the work in your register on a regular basis. 2. Notify me about  your presence in the class  as soon as you join, in the comment section. Just  write " Good Morning" along with your name . 3. AS ALREADY MENTIONED,YOU CAN USE ANY NOTEBOOK AVAILABLE AND SUBMIT SEPARATELY ONCE THE SCHOOL REOPENS. 4. Take your Spanish Register 5.Our handwriting reflects a lot about us. It will be awesome if you use good presentation and cursive hand writing 6. Make a column on the right hand side, if you need to do any rough work 7. Write today's date . Learn...

Correo Electrónico ( E-mail writing )

Buenos Días a todos I welcome you all on my another spanish blog.  I hope all of you are doing well and completing your homework on time.  Today we are going to learn how to write an email to a friend on his birthday. But before we start let's look at some important instruction for my blog and note down the learning out come. F ew Instructions  1. Note down  the work in your register on a regular basis. 2. Notify me about  your presence in the class  as soon as you join, in the comment section. Just  write " Good Morning" along with your name . 3. AS ALREADY MENTIONED,YOU CAN USE ANY NOTEBOOK AVAILABLE AND SUBMIT SEPARATELY ONCE THE SCHOOL REOPENS. 4. Take your Spanish Register 5.Our handwriting reflects a lot about us. It will be awesome if you use good presentation and cursive hand writing 6. Make a column on the right hand side, if you need to do any rough work 7. Write today's date . Learning Out...

Homework exercise solution

                   __________        Mantén la calma y haz tu tarea Buenos días caballeros    As we have completed this month's syllabus, I would like to thank all of you for your active participation in this new way of learning process. I totally understand that it was difficult for many of you to study without direct communication and proper guidance. But I believe you have done a great job so far.  I also believe that this is a process of self education which is equally important. Unknowingly, many of you have developed this new quality of self education yourself. I hope you'll find it easier to understand the topics when the school reopens and we meet in person.  Today we are going to do some correction works in your homework exercise. Lets first look at some important instructions  F ew Instructions  1. Solution of homework are given topic wise 2. You ha...